Today many people have to combine work with family care commitments. Many want improved work life balance. And, of course, many people live in remote places and have a long journey to travel to work. If you can help employees to work from home through teleworking or staggering their journey time, they can reduce travel, avoid congestion on the roads, enjoy better quality of life , save time, money and stress. Your business will gain as a result.
- if more than one of your staff take part in flexible working you could share desk space and reduce your overheads or grow without the need for more office space
- you can attract better staff by offering a good work life balance and the opportunity for remote working. This means they do not have to move house to work for you.
- you can provide better customer service. You can be contacted at times that best suit your customers
- motivated staff are less likely to take sick leave and your business will benefit from increasing productivity
- Employees who enjoy flexible working are better at meeting tight deadlines. They will put in the extra mile when the business needs it and take the time off when more convenient, improving personal productivity
- some staff will work better at different times of day – flexible workers can work when they are at their peak, increasing productivity
- some of the time saved on travel to the office can be spent working, increasing productivity
- staff retention goes up, as does the number of women who return to work after maternity leave
In today’s business world, true competitive advantage is being able to anticipate change, react quickly and be there 24/7. With flexible working in place, you can do just that. You can create a new way of work that takes into account business productivity factors as well as improve quality of life for your employees and yourself.
Invictus Technology has the perfect solution for Flexible Working.
E-mail us here or call 0121 320 2982 to speak to an adviser.